Best free files downloads here:basedownload.us
We have a proven track record of running successful video game development teams that produce quality titles, on time, within budget, every time. The process by which we create great games also matters to us. We provide a co-operative and inclusive atmosphere, and this approach enables employees to balance project demands with commitments to family, friends and other priorities unrelated to work. We have built a reputation as a respected developer, and people competitively seek to work at UFG because we respect, appreciate and value each other.
Our accomplished game aficionados bring diverse perspectives to the studio, having worked or studied in 34 countries on 6 continents. Collectively we have amassed 1,500 years of direct game development experience, while working at 26 different game developers studios and publishers studios.
A healthy working environment where talented people can funnel their energy into creating fantastic games, while having an awesome time!
To create a unique game development environment where:
• We harness the experience and enviable track record of ALL employees
• We are highly competent and specialized
• We have a consuming passion about the games we create
• We do what we say
• We empower entrepreneurial people who shape their own destiny
• We give the games the time they need in order to be great
• We are building on our long-term strategic partnerships with our publishers
• We manage our team sizes to be focused and smaller in order to get more done with less
• We take pride in our culture
• We focus on making just a couple of games at a time
• We are serious about games, and we are serious about fun
Hi everyone! We’ve been a bit tight-lipped about our current projects over here at UFG, ...More Information...
Stick Skills say "Sleeping Dogs is really, really awesome..." and that "the pulpy story was one ...More Information...
Hats off to all the winners at the Canadian Videogame Awards! "'The sheer concentration of quality ...More Information...
Copyright © 2012 - United Front Games - All rights reserved.