Applicants must have a strong understanding of traditional animation fundamentals and character creation.
This is a short term temporary full time role until December 19, 2014.
- Animate high fidelity character based action
- Implement animations to prototype and test in game using a simple state machine
- Work with programmers to identify and solve issues in the animation / implementation pipeline
- Work with programmers and tech artists to solve issues with a character rig
- Understand the character animation pipeline from asset creation to in-game implementation
- Familiarity with any graphical state machine (Kismet, Playmaker) a big plus, but not required
- Does not necessarily need to understand the nuts and bolts of an animation exporter, but it would be plus
- Experience with Max and Maya animation tools.
- Current knowledge of software and industry techniques.
- A passion for making and playing games!
- Strong key frame animation skills.