Local Favourites: Small Victory Café
We’re starting a series on places in the city that we love. We’ve now been in Yaletown for nine years, so we definitely have some favourite hangouts nearby. The first one we’d like to talk about: Small Victory Café, and here are 10 reasons why we love them! We highly recommend checking them out if you’re ever in the area.
- It’s family owned
- The selection of sweet treats is to die for (brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins and more)!
- Everything is made in-house
- They use Bows & Arrows coffee beans
- There’s an open-concept prep area (because we like to watch)
- The coffee creamer taps are gold embossed!
- There’s a full menu of hearty sandwiches and green salads (because we’ve been told people can’t live on brownies alone)
- They offer six different types of breads each day
- They make perfectly poured espressos (drip coffee is available too)
- It’s only one block away from our office
Images courtesy of Small Victory Café.