We’re continuing our series on places we love. Here are 10 reasons why our florist, Divine Vines, is THE BEST:
- They deliver fresh flowers to us every Monday, rain, shine, sleet, hail, thunderstorms — you get the picture — so our studio’s lobby always looks and smells awesome!
- Grinch Trees at Christmastime — who needs poinsettias when we’re stocked with these pots of fun?
- Terrific advice — how not to kill your orchid, how to select flowers for your wedding — all the answers are in their blog.
- Super easy-to-use website to make sending flowers quick and painless.
- Custom orders — if the options on the web aren’t exactly what you’re looking for, just let them know. They’ll custom design something just for you!
- Flower arrangements from classic to contemporary, and from simple bouquets to sculptural focal pieces.
- Chocolates! You can add tasty ChocolaTas treats to your flower order.
- Stuffies! They have super-cute, fuzzy (inanimate *wink*) friends you can add to your flower order.
- They give back to the community by donating flowers to Yaletown House (a facility for people who are unable to live independently) through its Bouquet of Kindness — Community in Bloom program.
- Entrepreneur, Marie Oyama, and her friendly, helpful and ever-creative team.
Thanks, Divine Vines, for brightening our day!