United Front Games is looking for temporary full time QA Testers to test our video game products for functionality and usability. The Tester will track, record and verify discrepancies, working in a team environment to ensure our games are of the highest possible quality.
- Performs functionality, usability and regression testing of products.
- Tests configuration and compatibility of software on multiple hardware platforms.
- Executes test procedures.
- Documents all bugs (adhering to quality and quantity standards).
- Ensures all bugs are logged.
- Follows test standards.
- Escalates issues associated with test procedures to the appropriate team members
- Experience testing video games for at least one production cycle
- Experience playing video games on many types of consoles.
- You will need to have critical thinking skills, be a team player in a dynamic environment, and have good communication and writing skills.
- You must be eligible to work in Canada.